DNS is the most important thing for working with internet connection. If you have laptop or PC, you must check the DNS first, before using the internet. DNS on PC is located in properties specifically LAN setting. It is like a proxy that will deliver you to the well internet connection on your PC. Sometimes it becomes very annoyed problem when DNS is changed or probably someone change your DNS address in your laptop or PC. Normally DNS has been already automatically set. So, whenever the user wants go googling, he can not find any DNS problems.
DNS Problems That Might Be Founded By Internet User
When you woke up, and you opened the Chrome or Mozila fro browsing. You wait a second it is processing, but in the way of that process, you found “ DNS probe Finished No Internet or “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET_ error on Google Chrome. I know you confused becasue the intenet connetcion was alright yersterday. In this condition, you might try another internet connection such Wifi. And the internet connection is still interupted by “DNS Probe Finished”. Well in this condition, did you check your wifi connection for another device? Sometimes it would not be the same as yours. Another device is able to conect to the internet, but in this probe might be caused of the laptop. I will show you all the methods which can solve your DNS Probe Finished No Internet error ON YOUR Pc. This problem might be universal which can ruin the Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 OS. Check this out 6 solutions to fix DNS problem!
If you want to fix DNS probe on your PC, you might be follow these guides and you must understand every steps that must be checked in your laptop or PC.
1.Use Command Prompt
The first is you can use the the simple command line to know the error. Open your windows command prompt by typing cmd in windows search box. Wait the process until the command showed. You can also use these shortcut keys “Windows” Key + R” then you can type cmd and enter. This way can be also used to open up the the cmd and you can copy or paste the following code.
After you press the key enter and you must restart your computer. Hopefully this will fix your problem issue. If this step can not solve your problem, then go to IP adress. It might be cused by the IP. You can renew the IP adress by typing cmd or command prompt. Type ipconfig/release and press “enter”. Then you can type ipconfig/renew and enter again. Remember all the letter for commanding is small not capital letter. Ensure there is a space between ipconfig and forward slash. Now you are going to flush the DNS that might be the solution. Reopen the command promp and type a word ipconfig/flushdns then enter. Please restart your laptop or PC everytime you finished the command.
2. Change DNS Address
To change the DND adrees, you must open DNS on you properties.
- Click the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ in the network icon
- Then choose LAN (Local Area Connection) and click on ‘Properties”. In this page you can change ‘Internet Protocol Version 4” and hit the properties.
- Change the DNS address in the server box and type in 126.96.36.199 anD all the alternante DNS server box type in 188.8.131.52
- And you will find the note “Valiidate setting upon exit”
- you click OK.
After changed the DNS, of course the server is also changed. To get DNS which is one of the most reliable free DNS server out there. Pick any other preferable free public DNS server from this list.
3. Clear All Cache and Reintsall The Browser With New Internet Browser
This third solution can be followed to fix DNS problem. It might be cause by the all of caches of the browsing. Folllow these steps bellow:
- Open Google setting to clear the cache.
- Click on the Customize and control button from the top right corner.
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down and click on Show Advanced Settings. In this part you will find “privacy section” click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Then the data of the cookies and lastest browsing are already cleared. And it looks new and you can feel the chorme is little bit faster.
4. Reboot, Power Cycle Your Router
This step makes you to reboot your router by clicking the router settings. There are so many various router. that can be accessed with the URLs .The default username and password is: admin
- TP-link – http://192.168.0.1
- Linksys – http://192.168.1.1
- 3Com – http://192.168.1.1
- D-Link – http://192.168.0.1
- Belkin – http://192.168.2.1
- Netgear – http://192.168.0.1.
- Micromax – http://192.168.10.1
Once you are logged in, navigate to System Tools > Reboot then click the reboot button. To power cycle your router unplug it from the power source and leave it for at least 5 minutes and then plug it in again. Wait until the router fully starts then try to load the webpage.
5.Check Firewall and Internet Security Settings
There are also chances that your firewall or internet security software maybe blocking particular websites for security reasons. Make sure the check the firewall and internet security software settings and find out if they are causing the issue. Also beware that you accidentally don’t visit a malicious website blocked by your firewall.
6. Uninstall Any Website Filtering Software If Needed
If you are using websites filtering software then you should disable it or uninstall it. Once done then try to browse those websites that you were getting error from.
I hope these solutions given above will solve the problem Dns_Probe_Finished_No_Internet regarding DNS probe error. If you need any help, and it migh be caused by another issues, you can comment bellow and share your problems related to DNS on your computer. Thanks for visiting my website.