App Lock is one of the most useful application on Android. Since it came into App Store, it became must and should application in any smartphone. With App lock you can lock any kind of Apps and Gallery. You might have seen in your friends android smartphone locking some apps and games, which makes others to prevent opening locked apps without password. Then you cannot open such locked apps normally. But you can Bypass or Hack App Lock in android with this simple tricks.
In this post, I am going to explain two methods to Bypass or Hack App Lock in any Android Phone. These are very easy tricks and no root access required.
- First method is uninstalling the app lock and use the locked app.
- Second method is by bypassing app lock by disabling it.
How to Hack App Lock in any Android Phone ( 2 methods revealed) ?
First method to hack app lock in android is by uninstalling the app. Follow these steps to bypass app lock.
- First, select target phone having app lock for a program.
- Navigate to App manager and uninstall the app lock.
- Then open the app lock.
- That’s it. you have bypassed the app lock.
This trick fails, when app lock is active for “Install / uninstall ” feature. If that is the case, proceed to method 2. Admin of the phone might know, if you uninstall the app. This is not preferable method.
This is the most easy and preferable method to bypass or hack app lock in any android phone without uninstalling the App Lock. Yes, there is no need to uninstall the app lock like as in above method. You can just stop it.
Here is the tutorial to hack app lock in any android without uninstalling the app. Follow these steps to bypass app lock.
- First select the target phone having app lock.
- Open “Settings” from the app drawer.
- Tap on “Apps” or “Applications”.
- Navigate to “Downloaded apps”.
- Search for “App Lock” Application.
- Tap on the App Lock application.
- You will see “Force Stop” application. Tap on that.
- Now you have stopped App Lock application.
- Now you can play any locked application without uninstalling app, Also without knowing to the phone admin.
How to lock the app again after usage ?
To lock the app again after usage, just open”App Locker” from the app drawer. No need to enter password. Just open and close the “App Lock Application”.
One and only drawback with this method is you cannot hack App Lock application if the admin has locked “Settings”. Excluding this drawback, this trick works perfectly.
Conclusion : I hope the above two methods are helpful to you to bypass or hack app lock in any android phone with and without uninstalling the App Lock Application.