I hope bloggers are familiar with CJ. CJ stands for Commission Junction affiliate network. Commission Junction is one of the best affiliate network for blogs and websites with high commission payouts. Commission Junction affiliate network has NET45 payout system and you can earn more money with few sales. It is the trusted network and payout will be done in time. Some Indian publishers may be struggling in setting the CJ payment settings info, and thus they might not be getting payout or failing in receiving payouts. Here I am providing a short tutorial to set CJ payment settings correctly . CJ supports payout in Check Mode and by Direct Deposit method ( NEFT ).
Generally check will take upto 45 days after the payout to receive and convert into cash. But with Direct Deposit, you can get your earned income directly to your bank after the payout. Here is how to set CJ payment settings ( Direct Deposit ) for Indian affiliates.
CJ payment settings for Direct Deposit [Indian Publishers]
Firstly login to CJ account, move to Accounts, Click on “Payments” tab. You will find the form as shown above. Fill the details as mentioned below.
- Bank Name : Your Bank account name with branch name.
- Account holder’s Name : Enter bank account holder name as on your Pass Book.
- Account Type : Select “Checkings” if your bank account is current account. Select “Savings”, if it is savings account.
- Account Number : Enter bank account number.
- Routing Number/Sort Code : This is your bank IFSC code. You will find it on your Bank Pass book or you can check here.
Once you have entered all these, you will be payed on 20th of every month. After 5-7 working days of payout, you will receive money directly to your bank account. For me, it took 5 days to transfer to my bank account.