YouTube is the best source for watching videos. You can download YouTube videos for watching offline without internet on your local computer. There are many techniques and softwares to download YouTube videos. But here I am going to explain how to download YouTube videos without any software. All you need is download manager. (IDA or IDM suggested). Let us see three best methods to download YouTube videos without any software.
All you need to download video from YouTube is
- Internet Download Manager ( IDM )
- Internet Download Accelerator (IDA)
- Chrome or Firefox browser ( Recommended )
Here are the three methods to download videos from YouTube without YouTube downloaders.
1) Download YouTube videos using “SS” Method :
Using “SS” method is the most easy method to download YouTube videos without any software. This feature is provided by “savefrom.net” website, which provides facility to download videos from various sites.
Follow these steps to download YouTube videos from Savefrom.net
First navigate to YouTube video on your browser.
- Select the YouTube link and copy the link.
- In new tab, open “savefrom.net“.
- Paste the YouTube link in the input field and click on download.
- You will get available download links as shown below.
- Select the quality as per your requirement.
- Download the video and view offline.
2) Download YouTube videos using IDM only :
Downloading YouTube videos using IDM is quite simple than above method. No need to copy and paste the link any where. All you need to do is installing IDM and should check whether is perfectly integrated with browser or not.
Follow these steps to download YouTube videos using IDM.
- Open YouTube video, which you want to download on your browser.
- Check browser integration by checking IDM extensions or Add-ons.
- Once you load YouTube video, you will find “Download the video” option on the window as shown.
- Click on that and select quality and download the video on IDM.
- Watch the video offline after downloading.
3) Download YouTube videos using IDA only :
IDA is Internet Download Accelerator. Free version is available of this software. This is the best download manager next to IDM. One thing to say is this is the best free download manager for windows. This is also a easy method to download YouTube videos. Check out how to download YouTube videos using IDA.
- Navigate to YouTube video to download and copy the YouTube link.
- Open IDA. Click on “Add” to add new download link.
- Just paste the YouTube link in the URL field and select the quality as shown below.
- Click on “Start download” to download the video.
- View offline after downloading the video.
These are the three best methods to download YouTube videos without any downlaoder. Stop searching for YouTube downloaders and proceed in this way to download videos.