Have a accidentally deleted any images/videos/files from your android phone? Do you want to restore them? Do you know that you can restore deleted files from your android phone? Yes, it is possible. In this article, I am going to explain you how to restore deleted files from android. You can restore deleted files in windows using Recycle Bin. There is no such Recycle bin android by default. But here I am going to explain how to add recycle bin android phone and enable it to restore deleted files in android. Here I am going to use an app which works as recycle bin android. DUMPSTER is the app we are using here to restore deleted files in android. There are many third-party apps available on Play Store which allows you to add a recycle bin like feature on your Android. One of the best is Dumpster App. This app works just like the recycle bin on your computer. It gives you the ability to restore deleted pictures, music, videos and other type of files also.
Follow these steps carefully to setup recycle bin android and restore deleted files on your phone.
- First you need to download Dumster App on your Android Phone/Tablet. You can download it from play store(recommended).
- Once the app is installed, just open the app and accept the terms and conditions. Now you are ready to setup the app.
- Now you have to select what type of files to be restored. Select as per your requirement. Select all (recommended).
- Turn on root access if your device is rooted. This option adds more support to your device.
- Now you have configured Dumpster App. Now it will catch and save deleted files on your device.
- If you have deleted a file accidentally, now open Dumpster App and restore the deleted file.
That’s it. Now you have added recycle bin android feature. Have fun geeks…..